Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Closet









Look at this stuff, isn't it neat! Wouldn't you think that my bedrooms complete? My closet almost is. The picture with all my blankets showing is the center closet and the two other sides will eventually have a clothes rack put in. There is a close up to the handles and then showing you one unit of drawers. I have three units total so there are six little drawers and three big drawers. My bedrom is almost done but I still have all the stuff to put back on the wall still through the whole house piled up in my corner, but I am working on it and it should be done ......well sometime. I did hang one thing up today.

1 comment:

Amanda P said...

Thanks for putting the pictures up for me! Those look great! So, do you have a ton of space on the other side of the room next to your closet? They look very nice! Jealous! And I really like the design of the handles.