Tuesday, January 8, 2008

M-i-c,k-e-y, M-o-u-s-e

We are getting ready to go to "Mickey Mouse House" as Natalie says. She is so excited about going and has been a helper packing. She even pointed out that we didn't have tickets to get on the airplane. She found her swimsuit and had her care bear all ready to go. She is also so excited to get to see Grammie in the mountains again.

We are as ready as we can be for the race so hopefully all goes well. I ran 10 miles last Saturday, that's a far cry from a marathon but not bad for a post surgery training.

Natalie got stitches put in on Dec 19th, she hit her head on the shopping cart at Kohls. When we went to get the stitches put in the nurse asked what had happened and she said, "I cracked my head open and I need a band-aid. NO SHOTS!" I took them out on Christmas eve, and then sweet little Loren took a fall on my bed and split his chin open on New Years Eve. You could even see the fatty tissue it was pretty bad. He wasn't the easiest patient either but it worked.

Ok the house, we have ordered the countertops, (way way too much money but I guess it happens) and that cabinets are almost done. I can't wait, I am starting to get the nesting bug just to get out of my construction and have some order once again, but nesting DOES NOT include another little one yet.

We all got our haircut on Saturday, I chopped mine to my chin and dyed it. I love it! I look so cute and Loren looks so handsome with his little boy hair dude. He has grown attached to his lightning mcqueen/mater brief underwear and has to wear them over his diaper. I love that silly little boy.

only 19 more hours until we leave for disney, I can't wait, I told Chris I was going to get a job there and never come back to this freezing place (Average temp for the month of December was 27 degrees F--YUCK)


OH Christmas! Natalie got a sleeping beauty barbie from Santa. She says santa brought it because Papa doesn't buy barbies!
I know this is random but it's a recap of the last month.

No comments: